Monday, January 26, 2015

Keep It Simple Make It Fun # 37

Welcome back to Keep It Simple, Make It Fun (KISMIF)---otherwise it won't get done!

All I did this week was work on my Charm Square Sampler Quilt Along block and my Quilt Doodle Doodle Design BOM.

I chose to needle-turn the applique for the Quilt Doodle Doodle Design BOM.  I am glad I did.


There were a lot of fabulous sewing projects linked up during our last installment.  However, the project I'm choosing to feature is the Shredded Heart T-Shirt Tutorial by Nikki and Erin on their Roonie Ranching blog.  The timing is perfect to inspire some great Valentine's Day gifts.  I think I need (?) to make this one for my daughter.  It was so cute and looks like it would be a whiz to sew.


Now it's your turn to share your projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I would love to respond to you, so leave me an email if you would like a response or your website if you would like me to visit you! Happy Quilting!